范文无忧网面试笔试面试回答

表示遗憾与荣幸

03月04日 编辑 fanwen51.com

[不让人生留下遗憾]给您生活的忠告:多吃些粗粮,给别人比他们自己期许的更多,并且用心去做熟记你喜欢的诗歌,不要轻信您听到的每件事,不要花光您的所有,不要想睡多久就睡多;无论何时说我爱你,请真心实意...+阅读

一、抱歉遗憾

此时,我只能请您接受我的歉意。

Meanwhile, I can only ask you to accept my apologies.

请您宽恕我们的这一错误。

We apologize you for the mistake.

麻烦不少,请您宽恕。

We apologize you for troubling you.

从你们 5月10日信中得知,你方客户仍对该条件不表满意,甚为遗憾。

We are sorry to learn from your letter of the 10th May that your customer is still dissatisfied with the condition.

在时机尚未成熟以前,我们就冒昧地写信谈及此事,对此甚表遗憾。

We are sorry that we he taken the liverty in writing you prematurely on the subject.

我们遗憾地告诉您,其中两箱,质量极为差劣。

I am regretted to he to inform you that two cases of them are so bad in quality.

我们遗憾地告诉您,本公司在R.C.15的房产,因昨日下午失火,已部分烧毁。

We regret to inform you that our premises at 15 R.C. were partly destroyed by fire yesterday afternoon

听说P.R.公司已破产,甚为遗憾。

I learnt with regret of the failure of messrs P.R. Co.

二、表示抱歉

To take the liberty of doing something||To take the liberty to do something

甚感遗撼,请多包涵。

To regret||To be sorry||To be chagrined||To be mortified||To be vexed

对此事给您带来的不便,请接受我们的歉意。

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience this matter has given you.

三、 荣幸

今天,我们感到很荣幸能和M. 威尔森教授欢聚一堂。

Today, we feel very much honoured to he Prof. M. Wilson with us.

特别使我们感到荣幸的是能有机会遇到你们各位知名人士。

We feel speially honoured to be given this opportunity to meet such a nice group of distinguished people like you.

对于甚感荣幸

To he the honour of doing||To he the honour to do

四、 感谢

承告知该若干套不合格产品,我方愿妥善处理不误。

We appreciate your telling us about the defective sets, and are glad to make things right.

在感谢您过去惠予支持的同时,希望对我新公司也继续给予信赖。

While thanking you for your valued support, I wish to asc for a continuance of your confidence in the new pany.

藉此机会,让我们对凡在业务发展方面给予有力支持的朋友、客户表示感谢。

We take this opportunity to thank our patrons and friends for the liberal support extended to us during our business career.

藉此机会,让我们对您过去珍贵的支持表示感谢,对您今后的订单,我们将保证继续格外关照。

We take this opportunity of thanking you for your past valued support, and of assuring you that your orders will continue to receive our best personal attention.

我们满怀信心的向您保证,您所给予我们任何的业务,我们都会以完全使您满意的方式去执行。

We can confidently assert that any business with which you may four us will be transacted in such a manner as will afford you the fullest satisfaction.

谢谢您的查询或询价。

We thank you for your inquiry.

承蒙您的好意,甚为感谢。

thank you very much for your courtesy.

谢谢您的订货或订单。

thank you for your order.

延伸阅读:

不做遗憾人,不做遗憾职场小说:不做遗憾人,不做遗憾事内容简介虽然干劲十足也具备出众工作能力,但为何工作成果往往不理想?一字不差坚决执行执行上司命令,为何却总也得不到顾客和领导的认可?这些日常中...

不让人生留下作保遗憾给您生活的忠告:多吃些粗粮,给别人比他们自己期许的更多,并且用心去做熟记你喜欢的诗歌,不要轻信您听到的每件事,不要花光您的所有,不要想睡多久就睡多;无论何时说我爱你,请真心实意...

不让自己人生留下遗憾给您生活的忠告:多吃些粗粮,给别人比他们自己期许的更多,并且用心去做熟记你喜欢的诗歌,不要轻信您听到的每件事,不要花光您的所有,不要想睡多久就睡多;无论何时说我爱你,请真心实意...

不要让人生留下遗憾给您生活的忠告:多吃些粗粮,给别人比他们自己期许的更多,并且用心去做熟记你喜欢的诗歌,不要轻信您听到的每件事,不要花光您的所有,不要想睡多久就睡多;无论何时说我爱你,请真心实意...

推荐阅读
图文推荐
栏目列表